2016 – 2017 Schedule (Age 18 months – 5 years)
Parent & Me (18 months – 2.5 years)
45 Minute Classes
These classes are the perfect way for you and your little one to get some quality bonding time. Our weekly themes keep the classes fresh and exciting while optimizing physical, social and emotional development
- Wednesday – 10:00 am OR 1:00 pm
- Friday – 10:00 am
Preschool (2.5 years – 5 years)
45 Minute Classes
Do you have a preschooler who is always on the move? Our pre-school class will keep them active and on their toes! A themed program with music and creative play will allow your child to use their imagination as they learn the fundamentals of gymnastics.
2.5 years – 3.5 years
- Wednesday – 10:45 am OR 1:45 pm
- Friday – 10:45 am
3.5 years – 5 years
- Wednesday – 11:30 am OR 2:30 pm
- Friday – 11:30 am
- Saturday – 9:30 am
Exclusion Dates 2016 – 2017
Thanksgiving – Monday 10th October, 2016
Halloween – Monday 31st October, 2016
Remembrance Day – Friday 11th November, 2016
Christmas Break – Friday 23rd December, 2016 – Sunday 8th January 2017
Louis Riel Day – Monday 20th February, 2017
Spring Break – Monday 27th March, 2017 – Friday 31st March, 2017
Good Friday – Friday 14th April, 2017
Easter Sunday – Sunday 16th April, 2017
Victoria Day – Monday 22nd May, 2017
All WGC host competitions (Approx. 2 per year – dates TBA)
- All payments and fundraising fees are due at time of registration.
Registration starts June 1st 2016.
- All fees include the MGA registration fee.
- There is a $20 administrative fee in postdated payment plans.
- As a non profit organization Winnipeg Gymnastics Centre relies heavily on the fundraising of its members. Please see registration form for members raffle ticket fees.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Cheques are to be made payable to Winnipeg Gymnastics Centre.
- No refunds after the third class unless a medical note is provided.
- Please make sure long hair is tied back and jewellery is removed.
- Boys can wear shorts and t-shirt and girls may wear a leotard or shorts and t-shirt.
- A $25 service fee will be added to NSF returned cheques.
- Classes will not be pro-rated due to statutory holidays and exclusion dates.